Schedule of Classes
General information on attendance
- Students missing ≥ 25% of lectures must inform the Professor responsible for the subject. To deal with the missing lectures and subjects, students will have to agree on the exam program with the Teacher.
- Students who will not attend lectures because they are going to visit a museum or an archaeological site must inform the Professor responsible for the subject IN ADVANCE. To deal with the missing lectures and subjects, students will have to agree on the exam program with the Teacher.
- Some subjects require students to prepare a short presentation. The presentation is compulsory. Students who refuse to prepare and give the presentation will have the exam grade reduced.
- Professors must be contacted only through the official email address provided by the University of Pavia (email@example.com).
First Semester (September 23, 2019 – January 10, 2020)
Classes are organized in trimesters
- I trimester (September 23, 2019 – November 8, 2020)
- Classes in RECONSTRUCTING THE PAST: METHODS AND TOOLS
- II trimester (November 11, 2019 – January 10, 2020)
- Classes in EGYPT AFTER THE PHARAOHS
- Classes in GREEK HISTORY AND CIVILIZATION
The classes sheet with hours and classrooms can be downloaded from this link.
Christmas Break: December 24 to January 6
Map of classrooms located in the main building of the University in Corso Strada Nuova (Download)
The following classrooms are located in the Palazzo del Maino, Piazza del Lino 1:
- L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L7, L8, Room Caminetto (CAM), Room Bottigella, Room Orientalistica, Room Pagnin, Room Seminari