ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND MUSEOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF ANCIENT EGYPT
Doctor Christian Greco
Lectures will be given via Zoom. The total duration of Zoom lectures is 21 hours.
Lectures will be integrated with audio/video material (total duration is 6 hours).
|Date of the lesson||Time||Duration (hours)|
|November 26||10:00am to 1:00pm||3|
|November 28||3:00pm to 7:00pm||4|
|December 4||3:00pm to 6:00pm||3|
|December 12||3:00pm to 7:00pm||4|
|December 18||3:00pm to 6:00pm||3|
|December 19||3:00pm to 7:00pm||4|
- “Passeggiata del Direttore” (Walking with the Director) = 28 videos with subtitles in English language, total duration is 4 hours
- Tour Virtuale di Archeologia Invisibile – Virtual Tour on Hidden Archaeology = 1 hour
- Recorded lesson at Kimbell Musum, in English language = 1 hour
Textbooks that will be available on Kiro
- Barry J. Kemp, Ancient Egypt. Anatomy of a Civilization, Taylor & Francis Routledge
- Willeke Wendrich, Egyptian Archeology, Blackwell Studies in Global Archaeology Book 16
- John H. Taylor, Marie Vandenbeusch, Evidence for Social Patterning in Theban Coffins of Dinasty 25, British Museum Publications of Egypt and Sudan 4.