Admission procedures for the academic year 2020-2021
- Students graduated in Italy eligible for direct enrollment can enroll between July 1 to October 15.
- Students graduated in Italy who must take the pre-evaluation of their qualification must register between July 1 to October 15. For additional information please see this page and this page.
- Students graduated abroad must apply for pre-evaluation of qualification and admission test. Admitted non-EU students must apply for pre-enrollment and VISA at the Italian Embassy in their country, then enroll at the University of Pavia. Admitted EU students must enroll in the University of Pavia. For details see the dedicated sections at this page .
- For a step-by-step description of the admission procedure please see this page.
- For all administrative procedures (application for admission test, enrollment…) please see
Please visit these pages regularly for updates or additional summaries.